Friday, January 8, 2016

Waking up to gold mornings!

Well, the truth is, mornings will come each day and it has no choice. The choice resides with us, whether to keep them a dull one or make efforts to turn our mornings into the gold mornings. To make the mornings as the gold mornings is solely our responsibility and depends on us as to how we start our day.
 
I begin my day with the Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush for the #Colgate360GoldMornings on a healthy note; and thereafter by waking up myself to a caffeine shot and begin my workout at the gym that I have at the basement of our apartment. It is a beautiful way to begin the day as it keeps me fresh and active for the rest of the day, which is the beauty that every morning grants me and thus, I lovingly call them as gold mornings instead of good mornings.
 
I love to wake up to the beauty of the dawn and begin my day on a healthy note and this marks a wonderful start to my new day. It is important that we mark the beginning of the day on a healthy note as this would keep the spark alive to keep oneself going for the challenges of the rest of the day. It is important that we keep ourselves fit and healthy so that we can carry the tasks in a appropriate manner and live the day in a gracious manner. This would lead to a satisfactory end to the day and shall grant inner peace and strength to sleep and begin other day on a positive note. 
 
To convert the good mornings into gold mornings lays into one's domain and how one plans out one's  day to day activities and the schedule. It should be planned in such a manner that it leads to a healthy way of living and keeps one fresh throughout the day. On the days, when I am unable to turn up for my workout at the gym, I usually go out for a walk in the park and take up little jogging. This is another way I usually go around with myself in the morning when I am under time crunch or have a busy schedule to follow. 
 
Mornings are a beautiful realisation of our healthy being and we must make the best efforts in order to take care of our health. My morning workout at the gym is my favourite way of starting the day, as it settles the nerves so that they do not later fray and keep me afresh throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment