Sunday, December 6, 2015

Nutty buddy chocolate brownie! - Sugar free Dessert challenge!

I often borrow my mother's kitchen and rob on the baking stuff and go around celebrating in kitchen with the amazing brownies that are always on my mind and with the SUGAR FREE DESSERT CHALLENGE that is going on, there was nothing better that I could come up with except the NUTTY-BUDDY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES.
Here are the ingredients that I go down collecting from various cabinets and have a time of mine in the kitchen.
  • Eggs
  • Flour
  • Sugar free natura
  • Baking powder
  • Cocoa powder
  • Butter
  • Nuts - almonds, raisins, cashews, walnuts
  • Salt
  • Dark chocolate
  • Chocolate sauce or vanilla ice-cream (for serving)

The method or the technique that I use in preparing is as follows:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
  2. Beat the eggs in a bowl.
  3. Add sugar-free natura to the egg paste.
  4. The mixture is stir well.
  5. Butter is melted and added to the above mixture.
  6. Dark chocolate (liquid) is added next to the mixture.
  7. Add salt, cocoa powder, baking powder to the mixture.
  8. Now, add the grinder nuts such as almonds, raisins, cashews, walnuts to the above paste.
  9. Under bake just slightly.
  10. The brownie is kept to cool down and is ready to be served after cutting in desired shape and pieces.
  11. Served well with chocolate sauce or vanilla ice-cream

And, each time I cook this blissful dish, it gives me immense pleasure and satisfaction. I enjoy it for several days and then once it ends, I get into the cabinets of my mother's kitchen again, just to lurk in there and get my hands on to preparing this satisfying nutty-buddy chocolate brownie.


For details on SUGAR FREE NATURA - Click on this link http://sugarfree-india.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment