Thursday, April 2, 2015

A New Life, A New Start!

#StartANewLife

In life, one gets lots of opportunities to learn through the teachings that are offered in several forms in life, be it in the form of successes or in the form of failures. One should consider them as opportunities and take the effective learnings from them and take the experience forward in unraveling the mysteries of life and explore what life has in store for us with all the hopes and aspirations.

It is important that one learns through the journey of life and take the bold and necessary steps in life which would bring confidence to live and grow strongly in life. It is significant to look forward in life for the opportunities that would enable a person to grow and look forward in life with high spirits and strength.

Initially, I started as a trainer in a local gym near by. I developed and learnt a lot since I always wanted to grow and work in health sector. I wanted to learn all the acts of the health management through which I would make a great breakthrough in the lives of the people and make them achieve good health standards in life by creating awareness through health campaigns, encouraging people to take up good health practices, be it yoga or running or exercise. 

In the initial years I met a lot of trainers, talked to many health experts, learnt from lot of individuals, talked to people about their health issues, worked upon several aspects that would me understand the concept in a better way. 

After the experience of few years, I started taking personal training sessions and it started giving great results to my clients and they were amazed to see the transformation into themselves and their lives. It was great to influence people about their health and welfare. Though it was not on a large scale, but I was happy to make changes in life of few people. 

After several years of experience, I decided to start a gym of my own and train several segments of people by taking special sessions for them at different timings by planning the schedules accordingly. Initially, the development and awareness was quite low, but after a certain period of time, the venture turned out to be a successful one for me. I could give employment to people, provide information about health and related benefits, encourage people to work upon themselves and their health. Things started taking a good and positive turn for myself and others. I knew, I was doing something good for the people. I encouraged my fellow trainers and friends to take the bold and strong steps which would be beneficial for themselves as well as the society, so that they can attain bliss and happiness in life. 

This is how I started a new life for myself. I am loving what I am doing and would continue to do so. I would love to plan and take up several such new initiatives in life which would be beneficial for myself and others.



For more details on housing, click: https://housing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment